IPx4 Ceramic Vertical Radiant Heater w/PIR - 2000W - 2.00kW
3 to 5 Working Days
The Dimplex Ceramic Radiant Heaters use long wave infra-red technology to provide heat to a zone or localised area, saving energy compared with equivalent air heaters. They can be installed inside or outside for the ultimate in flexibility and come with fitted guards as standard. All of the Dimplex ceramic radiant heaters can also be operated via an additional PIR switch for automatic operation. Ceramic radiant heaters provide all the benefits of radiant heating without the light output associated with other types of infra-red heaters.
There is a choice of two models, the CXD2000V with stacked elements for focused heat, or the CXD2000H with elements side by side for a wider dispersion of heat.
|SKU||Output||Weight||Dimensions (H x D)|
|CXD2000V||2kW||5.3kg||380 x 442mm|
|CXD2000H||2kW||5.1kg||255 x 735mm|
- Using long-wave infra-red technology these radiant heaters use ceramic elements to radiate heat with no distracting light output
- Provides heat to a zone or localised area, saving energy compared with equivalent air heaters
- Provides a heating effect similar to the sun making them ideal "people heaters"
- Optional passive infra-red switch
- Robust ceramic elements for efficient radiant heating
- Can be mounted inside or outside
- Silent operation
- No visible light output
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Fitted guard included
- Choice of vertical or horizontal 2kW models
- Can be used with PIR passive sensors, touch sensors and push switches for auto control
- Matt black finish with white elements