6kW Electromax Combined Flow Boiler
3 to 5 Working Days
The Heatrae Sadia Electromax is an electric flow boiler with an unvented hot water storage cylinder, fitted pre-plumbed with a circulating pump. This high-performance combination can supply wet central heating whilst concurrently giving mains pressure bathing, showering and taps. It needs only a cold water supply from the mains and an electrical connection, meaning it is versatile to a wide variety of locations such as flats where access to gas and fluing may be an issue. and is constructed from stainless steel in a compact size to meet the space available in standard airing cupboards. It is silent in operation.
The Electromax has a capacity of 180 litres and is available in 6 or 9 kW models to meet your domestic hot water needs. It takes 180 minutes to heat full capacity. It is designed for sealed systems and there is no requirement for an annual gas safety certificate.
Programmable room thermostat to accommodate a wide range of off-peak tariffs.
- Uses standard radiators and thermostatic valves.
- No flue and no fuel tanks allow flexible installation.
- Automatic pump exercise feature - for periods when the boiler is switched off.
- Front control panel indication to show boiler status.
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges.
- 10 year on-site parts and labour warranty on the cylinder, two years on the boiler and other controls.
The dimensions are H1476 x W550mm x D600mm. There are minimal service and maintenance costs.