Speedflow Unvented Glass Lined 15 Litre Water Heater
3 to 5 Working Days
The Hyco Speedflow Unvented Glass Lined Water Heaters are perfect for use in cloakrooms and kitchens in offices, student accommodation and domestic premises extensions where there is no hot water system nearby. One unit located under the kitchen sink is usually sufficient to supply hot water for light dishwashing or handwashing in a small cloakroom basin.
In easy clean, high impact white plastic, this heater has an external temperature control with frost protection, a neon element on indicator and will heat the water to optimum temperature in between 12-35 minutes.
|SKU||Capacity||Power (kW)||Heat Up Time (mins)||Dimensions (HxWxD)||Weight Empty/Full(kg)|
- Selection Guide (approximate depending on usage):1 basin: SF05K, 1–2 basins: SF10K, 2–3 basins: SF15K
- Can be used with regular taps including mixers
- Mains pressure flow rates
- 2.0 kW element as standard
- 1.2 kW element available for 10 and 15 litre models for restricted load applications
- Neon element on indicator
- Glass lined steel tank as standard
- Stainless steel tank available for the 10 and 15 litre models. Add the suffix SS to the product code.
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Accessories may be needed to comply with the Water Regulations. Pressure reducing valve required for pressures above 4.2 bar and expansion vessel and check valve required if cold water draw off nearby. Kits available separately (see Speedflow Kits).
- Optional thermostatic mixing valve available - see Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Not suitable for hair wash basins in hairdressing salons