LED Security Floodlight with PIR
Next Working Day
The ESP NIGHTHAWK is an LED Security Floodlight with PIR detection at a distance of up to 10 metres, with a 160 degree range.
The NIGHTHAWK has a photocell to ensure activation is restricted to day or night operation. When NightGuard is required for amenity lighting simply switch the unit on and off to permanently activate the LED array. To return to PIR trigger mode, switch off for 10 seconds and switch back on.
NightHawk features LEDs from Nichia of Japan, a well established supplier famed for its ability to provide a very high lumen output/wattage ratio combined with superb reliability and extended life.
Features• LED floodlight – 1100 lumen output
• 50,000 hours LED life
• Low energy 12.7w max. power consump
• 160 degree PIR detector
• Wide spread illumination up to 120º
• Adjustable on time of 5 secs to 5 mins
• Adjustable lux – dusk to dark
• Adjustable floodlight and PIR direction – Horizontal and vertical axis
• Additional switching capability
• 50W LED – 500W halogen
• Ideal for use with up to four NH150LED floodlights
• Weather proof, suitable for external use
|Power source||220 - 240VAC/50Hz|
|Power consumption||12.7w (operational)|
|Light output||1100 Lumens|
|Illumination angle||120 degrees|
|LED light output colour||5600K cool white|
|Time adjustment||5 seconds to 5 minutes|
|Maximum additional load||LED 50W - Halogen 500W|